Learn more about what we do
Half Day (3hrs)
Full Day (6hr)
A Pottery Party is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion; a birthday, engagement, anniversary, new arrival or just a different, and fun way to have a fun day with friends or colleagues.
Learn some new skills, use it as a team building exercise, or just come and have some fun! Pottery Parties are not just for adults, why not throw your kids a ceramic themed party for them and their friends after school, at a weekend or during the holidays.
A different way to celebrate their birthday, or keep them entertained, whilst getting them into something crafty: and they'll be able to take their creations home afterwards (once they've been fired)
Pottery Parties can be tailored to suit the day and time that you would like from morning, afternoon, all the way through to evening parties. Most Pottery Parties last either 3 or 6 hours (half day or full day).
As an example, Half day sessions can be from 9.30am-12.30pm | 1.30pm-4.30pm | 7pm-10pm. Full day sessions can be from 10.00am-4.30pm (with half an hour for lunch). but all timings and arrangements can be discussed on an inidividual booking basis.
An adult half day Pottery Party is £200 (if booked 4 weeks in advance, £240 thereafter) for up to a maximum of 5 people.
An adult full day Pottery Party is £400 (if booked 4 weeks in advance, £480 thereafter) again for up to a maximum of 5 people.
***For the earlybird discount to apply, please note that all bookings must be made and payment received before 12midnight 4 weeks before the date of your booking
HOW TO BOOK
1. Send an email to Adam via [email protected] with your requirements (please provide preferred dates and times; what type of event it is; how many people the party is for; any specialist requirements)
2. Adam will respond with a booking form and current terms and conditions.
3. Please complete the details on the form and make payment as per the details on the form.
4. Once you have sent back your form and payment is made your place will be confirmed (please note that this all needs to be done before the closing date for the EarlyBird date if you want to take advantage of the lower price)
5. Once payment and the form is received Adam will respond with a confirmation email with details of your pottery party.
RESPONSE TO COVID PANDEMIC FOR ALL CURRENT EVENTS
All restrictions remain in place until further notice however there have been some minor changes following the feedback from existing students in my recent survey:
1. If you or anyone within your proximity have any coronavirus symptoms then please do not attend class until symptoms have ceased and you have undertaken the required 14 day isolation or test.
2. Class sizes have been reduced from 6 to 4 students in the studio at one time. It remains unlikely that make up classes will be available in the spring term as classes will likely be running 6 nights a week due to new social distancing protocols and trying to avoid mixing class 'bubbles' and the term is shorter. Pottery Parties can be up to 5 people but this must been agreed in advance (depending on individual circumstances).
3. If possible, please bring your own apron to class; I will have a few but this will be limited due to not wanting cross contamination between students so will only have a few available each class (because of washing etc).
4. I have purchased each student a visor to wear during class. Please arrive wearing a face mask. Once you are wearing your visor then you are able to remove your face mask should you so wish. Please maintain social distancing throughout class where practicable. It is understood that this may not be possible due to the nature of the classes but please make every attempt as best you can.
5. Upon arrival at the studio please use the outside facilities to wash your hands before entering the main space. We would respectfully ask that all precaution is taken to avoid touching as much as possible outside the studio space as it is located within our family home.
6. Antibacterial hand gel will be available in the studio for use throughout sessions as required.
7. Studio cleaning has increased, but to assist this please make sure that you allow sufficient time at the end of each workshop/ class/ session to help wash up any equipment used. Please also wipe down communal equipment used once you are finished throughout the class.
For more information please get in touch
Adam has a wealth of knowledge ,talent and experience. I think he has the balance of letting people do their own thing and proactive direction.
Adam is very open to any projects or ideas you want to bring to the classes, he offers tuition and guidance but also encourages you to explore and learn for yourself. It’s a very relaxed and easy going learning environment.